Azure Developer Certification
Microsoft Azure Developers design, build, test, and maintain cloud solutions, such as applications and services, partnering with cloud solution architects, cloud DBAs, cloud administrators, and clients to implement these solutions.
- Azure Cloud fundamentals.
- Basic knowledge of networking and database concept.
- Basic knowledge of cloud computing.
- Knowledge of programming language.
Course OutlineAZ-203T01: Develop Azure Infrastructure as a Service compute solutions
- Module 1: Implement solutions that use virtual machines
- Module 2: Implement batch jobs by using Azure Batch
- Module 3: Create containerized
- Module 1: Create App Service web
- Module 2: Creating Azure App Service mobile
- Module 3: Create Azure App Service API
- Module 4: Implement Azure
- Module 1: Develop solutions that use Azure Table
- Module 2: Develop solutions that use Azure Cosmos DB storage
- Module 3: Develop solutions that use a relational database
- Module 4: Develop solutions that use Microsoft Azure Blob storage
- Module 1: Implement authentication
- Module 2: Implement access control
- Module 3: Implement secure data solutions
- Module 1: Introduction to Azure Monitor
- Module 2: Develop code to support scalability of apps and services
- Module 3: Instrument solutions to support monitoring and logging
- Module 4: Integrate caching and content delivery within solutions
- Module 1: Develop an App Service Logic
- Module 2: Integrate Azure Search within solutions
- Module 3: API Management
- Module 4: Develop event-based solutions
- Module 5: Develop message-based solutions
Exam Code / Name
- Develop Azure Infrastructure as a Service compute solution
- Develop Azure Platform as a Service compute solution
- Develop for Azure storage
- Implement Azure security
- Monitor, troubleshoot, and optimize solutions
- Connect to and consume Azure and third-party services
Course AZ-300: Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert