In this course, you will learn the fundamentals of building IT infrastructure on the AWS platform. You will learn how to optimize the AWS Cloud by understanding AWS services and how they fit into cloud-based solutions. You will explore AWS Cloud best practices and design patterns to help you architect optimal IT solutions on AWS. You will also examine case studies that show how AWS customers have designed their infrastructures and the strategies and services they implemented. You will build and explore a variety of infrastructures through a guided, hands-on activity.
- AWS Essential – Optional.
- Basic Knowledge in Cloud and networking.
- Make architectural decisions based on AWS architectural principles and best practices.
- Leverage AWS services to make your infrastructure scalable, reliable, and highly available.
- Leverage AWS Managed Services to enable greater flexibility and resiliency in an infrastructure.
- Make an AWS-based infrastructure more efficient to increase performance and reduce costs.
- Use the Well-Architected Framework to improve architectures with AWS solutions.
- Understanding Cloud Computing
- The Simplest Architectures
- Adding a Compute Layer
- Adding A Database Layer
- Networking In AWS Part 1
- Networking In AWS Part 2
- AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Elasticity, High Availability, and Monitoring.
- Building Decoupled Architectures
- Microservices and Serverless Architectures
- RTO/RPO and Backup Recovery Setup
- Optimizations and Review
- AWS Solutions Architect – Professional
- AWS Developer – Associate
0.00 average based on 0 ratings
- Duration : 0 week
- Assessments : Self