Financial Modeling and Valuation
The objective of this program is to equip delegates with the knowledge and skills so that starting from scratch, they will be able to forecast financial statements of a public or private company and perform business valuation.
Key Learning Objectives
Upon completion, participants will be able to:
- Learn and apply excel tools useful in financial forecasting
- Understand the and design layout of a flexible model
- Forecast the financial statements
- Develop consistent and review friendly models
- Apply scenario analysis to the forecasted financial
- Understand how to perform a flexible DCF valuation
- Perform scenario and sensitivity analysis
- Prepare interactive dashboards to present key sections of the model
Who should attend?
- Investment banking
- Sovereign wealth funds
- Private equity
- Corporate finance
- Portfolio management
- Equity research
- Financial accountants
- Finance controllers
- Corporate bankers
Basic knowledge of excel and financial accounting.