Thinksmart, Bahrain’s leading Microsoft partner in the area of Information and Communication Technology, is offering an opportunity for IT University Graduates to join its unique “IT Graduates Trainee Program”.
The 3-6 months intensive trainee program is the first of its kind in Bahrain, designed to shape the next generation of Bahraini ICT talents who will support the next phase of digital transformation in all sectors.
The program has limited seats to Bahraini individuals, who will have to pass the acceptance criteria and pass the selection interview. Once selected, the candidates will have access to wealth of on the job training, ICT professional certification and access to ICT jobs interviews.
· By offering the candidates mentoring opportunities, this program gives them the chance to sit with IT professionals and have all their questions answered. Moreover, they will be given tips and advice by professionals who have already walked the career path they are about to embark on
· This program will add employability experience to young Bahraini IT graduates
· Boost employability skills by offering soft skills training
· Along with employment, the candidates will receive a complementary professional IT training and certificate
· This program will increase the percentage of experienced and professionally certified graduates in Bahrain, hence a stronger and more educated employees to join the IT workforce. Thus, resulting in boosting productivity, creativity and innovation in the IT industry
· Graduate trainee program will prepare the IT professionals of tomorrow by giving them a taste of the IT workforce
This program will help
young Bahrainis connect with big IT companies and embark on working
opportunities with them
· Work experience earned with financial benefits
· Professional certifications and training provided
· Professional mentorship opportunities
Send your CV to ITG@thinksmartbh.com