Identity with Windows Server 2016
This is a training course teaches IT Pros how to deploy and configure Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) in a distributed environment, how to implement Group Policy, how to perform backup and restore, and how to monitor and troubleshoot Active Directory–related issues with Windows Server 2016. Additionally, this course teaches how to deploy other Active Directory server roles such as Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS) and Active Directory Certificate Services (AD CS).
- Installation, Storage, and Compute with Windows Server 2016-741
- Experience working with and configuring Windows Server 2012 or Windows Server 2016
- Experience and an understanding of core networking technologies such as IP addressing, name resolution, and Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP).
- Module 1: Installing and configuring domain controllers.
- Module 2: Managing objects in AD DS
- Module 3: Advanced AD DS infrastructure management
- Module 4: Implementing and administering AD DS sites and replication
- Module 5: Implementing Group Policy.
- Module 6: Managing user settings with Group Policy
- Module 7: Securing Active Directory Domain Services
- Module 8: Deploying and managing AD CS
- Module 9: Deploying and managing certificates
- Module 10: Implementing and administering AD FS
- Module 11: Implementing and administering AD RMS
Overview of AD RMS
- Module 12: Implementing AD DS synchronization with Microsoft Azure AD
- Module 13: Monitoring, managing, and recovering AD DS
Exam Code / Name
- Implement Domain Name System (DNS)
- Implement DHCP and IPAM
- Implement Network Connectivity and Remote Access Solutions
- Implement Core ,Distributed Network Solutions and Advanced Network Infrastructure
Securing windows Server 2016 (70-744)