Installation, Storage, and Compute with Windows Server 2016
This is a training course is designed primarily for IT professionals who have some experience with Windows Server. It is designed for professionals who will be responsible for managing storage and compute by using Windows Server 2016, and who need to understand the scenarios, requirements, and storage and compute options that are available and applicable to Windows Server 2016.
• A basic understanding of networking fundamentals.
• An awareness and understanding of security best practices.
• An understanding of basic AD DS concepts.
• Basic knowledge of server hardware.
• Experience supporting and configuring Windows client operating systems such as Windows 8 or Windows 10.
Module 1: Installing, upgrading, and migrating servers and workloads
Module 2: Configuring local storage
Module 3: Implementing enterprise storage solutions
Module 4: Implementing Storage Spaces and Data Deduplication
Module 5: Installing and configuring Hyper-V and virtual machines
Module 6: Deploying and managing Windows and Hyper-V containers
Module 7: Overview of high availability and disaster recovery
Module 8: Implementing failover clustering
Module 9: Implementing failover clustering with Windows Server 2016 Hyper-V
Module 10: Implementing Network Load Balancing
Module 11: Creating and managing deployment images.
Module 12: Managing, monitoring, and maintaining virtual machine installations
Exam Code / Name
• Install Windows Servers in Host and Compute Environments
• Implement Storage Solutions and Hyper-V
• Implement Windows Containers and High Availability
• Maintain and Monitor Server Environments
• Networking with Windows Server 2016 (70-741)