Microsoft 365 Mobility and Security
You will then learn how to manage the Microsoft 365 security services, including Exchange Online Protection, Advanced Threat Protection, Safe Attachments, and Safe Links. Finally, you will be introduced to the various reports that monitor your security health. You will then transition from security services to threat intelligence; specifically, using the Security Dashboard and Advanced Threat Analytics to stay ahead of potential security breaches.
This begins with an overview of all key aspects of data governance, including data archiving and retention, Information Rights Management, Secure Multipurpose Internet Mail Extension (S/MIME), Office 365 message encryption, and data loss prevention (DLP). You will then delve deeper into archiving and retention, paying attention to in-place records management in SharePoint, archiving and retention in Exchange, and Retention policies in the Security and Compliance Center. Now that you understand the key aspects of data governance, you will examine how to implement them, including the building of ethical walls in Exchange Online, creating DLP policies from built-in templates, creating custom DLP policies, creating DLP policies to protect documents, and creating policy tips. You will then focus on managing data governance in Microsoft 365, including managing retention in email, troubleshooting retention policies and policy tips that fail, as well as troubleshooting sensitive data.
MS-100: Microsoft 365 Identity and Services
MS-101T00: Microsoft 365 Mobility and Security
- Module 1: Introduction to Microsoft 365 Security Metrics.
- Module 2: Managing Your Microsoft 365 Security Services.
- Module 3: Lab 1 - Manage Microsoft 365 Security Services.
- Module 4: Microsoft 365 Threat Intelligence.
- Module 5: Lab 2 - Implement Alert Notifications Using the Security Dashboard.
- Module 6: Introduction to Data Governance in Microsoft 365.
- Module 7: Archiving and Retention in Office 365.
- Module 8: Lab 3 - Implement Archiving and Retention.
- Module 9: Implementing Data Governance in Microsoft 365 Intelligence.
- Module 10: Lab 4 - Implement DLP Policies.
- Module 11: Managing Data Governance in Microsoft 365.
- Module 12: Lab 5 - Implement AIP and WIP.
- Module 13: Managing Search and Investigations.
- Module 14: Lab 6 - Manage Search and Investigations.
- Module 15: Planning for Device Management.
- Module 16: Lab 7 - Implement the Microsoft Store for Business.
- Module 17: Planning Your Windows 10 Deployment Strategy.
- Module 18: Implementing Mobile Device Management.
- Module 19: Lab 8 - Manage Devices with Intune.
Exam Code / Name:
- Implement modern device services.
- Implement Microsoft 365 security and threat management.
- Manage Microsoft 365 governance and compliance.
MCSE Productivity Solution Expert