Microsoft 365 Security Administration
Help protect against credential compromise with identity and access management. In this course you will learn how to secure user access to your organization’s resources. Specifically, this course covers user password protection, multi-factor authentication, how to enable Azure Identity Protection, how to configure Active Directory federation services, how to setup and use Azure AD Connect, and introduces you to Conditional Access. You will also learn about solutions for managing external access to your Microsoft 365 system.
Threat protection helps stop damaging attacks with integrated and automated security. In this course you will learn about threat protection technologies that help protect your Microsoft 365 environment. Specifically, you will learn about threat vectors and Microsoft’s security solutions for them. You will learn about Secure Score, Exchange Online protection, Azure Advanced Threat Protection, Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection, and how to use Microsoft 365 Threat Intelligence. It also discusses securing mobile devices and applications. The goal of this course is to help you configure your Microsoft 365 deployment to achieve your desired security posture.
Information protection is the concept of locating and classifying data anywhere it lives. In this course you will learn about information protection technologies that help secure your Microsoft 365 environment. Specifically, this course discusses information rights managed content, message encryption, as well as labels, policies and rules that support data loss prevention and information protection. Lastly, the course explains the deployment of Microsoft Cloud App Security.
• Basic conceptual understanding of Microsoft Azure.
• Experience with Windows 10 devices.
• Experience with Office 365.
• Basic understanding of authorization and authentication.
• Basic understanding of computer networks.
• Working knowledge of managing mobile devices.
MS-500T01: Managing Microsoft 365 Identity and Access
• Module 1: User and Group Security
• Identify vulnerabilities and risk events.
• Module 2: Identity Synchronization
• Module 3: Federated Identities
• Module 4: Access Management
MS-500T02: Implementing Microsoft 365 Threat Protection
• Module 1: Security in Microsoft 365
• Module 2: Advanced Threat Protection
• Module 3: Threat Intelligence
• Module 4: Mobility
MS-500T03: Implementing Microsoft 365 Information Protection
• Module 1: Information Protection
• Module 2: Data Loss Prevention
• Module 3: Cloud Application Security
MS-500T04: Administering Microsoft 365 Built-in Compliance
• Module 1: Archiving and Retention
• Module 2: Data Governance in Microsoft 365
• Module 3: Managing Search and Investigations
Exam Code / Name
Implement and manage identity and access
Implement and manage threat protection
Implement and manage information protection
Manage governance and compliance features in Microsoft 365
Microsoft 365 identity and services