- Course Duration: 32 hours
- Assessment: Online
In this course students will gain the knowledge and skills needed to implement security controls, maintain the security posture, and identify and remediate vulnerabilities by using a variety of security tools. The course covers scripting and automation, virtualization, and cloud N-tier architecture.
Azure Security Engineers implement security controls and threat protection; manage identity and access; and protect data, applications, and networks in cloud and hybrid environments as part of end-to-end infrastructure.
- Manage identity and access
- Implement platform protection
- Manage security operations
- Secure data and applications
Students should have at least one year of hands-on experience securing Azure workloads and experience with security controls for workloads on Azure.
Before attending this course, it is strongly encouraged that learners acquire the knowledge equivalent to what is assessed as part of the Microsoft Azure Administrator Associate certification.
- Module 1: Manage Identity and Access
- Module 2: Implement Platform Protection
- Module 3: Secure Data and applications
- Module 4: Manage Security Operations
Azure Solutions Architect Expert