This course teaches Network Engineers how to design, implement, and maintain Azure networking solutions. This course covers the process of designing, implementing, and managing core Azure networking infrastructure, Hybrid Networking connections, load balancing traffic, network routing, private access to Azure services, network security and monitoring. Learn how to design and implement a secure, reliable, network infrastructure in Azure and how to establish hybrid connectivity, routing, private access to Azure services, and monitoring in Azure.
Successful Azure Network Engineers start this role with experience in enterprise networking, on-premises or cloud infrastructure and network security.
- Understanding of on-premises virtualization technologies, including: VMs, virtual networking, and virtual hard disks.
- Understanding of network configurations, including TCP/IP, Domain Name System (DNS), virtual private networks (VPNs), firewalls, and encryption technologies.
- Understanding of software defined networking.
- Understanding hybrid network connectivity methods, such as VPN.
- Understanding resilience and disaster recovery, including high availability and restore operations.
Module 1: Introduction to Azure Virtual Networks
Module 2: Design and Implement Hybrid Networking
Module 3: Design and implement Azure ExpressRoute
Module 4: Load balancing non-HTTP(S) traffic in Azure
Module 5: Load balancing HTTP(S) traffic in Azure
Module 6: Design and implement network security
Module 7: Design and implement private access to Azure Services
Module 8: Design and implement network monitoring
- Azure DevOps Solutions
- Azure Architect Technologies