This Instructor Led course is designed to introduce you to fundamental cloud computing and AWS security concepts including AWS access control and management, governance, logging, and encryption methods. It also covers security-related compliance protocols and risk management strategies, as well as procedures related to auditing your AWS security infrastructure.
This course is designed to teach you how to:
- Identify the security and compliance benefits of using the AWS cloud.
- Discuss the AWS Shared Responsibility Model.
- Describe the access control and access management features of AWS.
- Use AWS services for security logging and monitoring.
- Describe data encryption methods to secure sensitive data.
- Describe AWS services used to protect network security.
- Describe the basic steps to ensure strong governance of your AWS resources.
- Identify AWS services used to maintain governance of control environments.
- Use the AWS audit features.
- Explain how to audit an AWS environment.
- Explain the AWS compliance and assurance programs.
- Describe how AWS audits and attestations validate that security controls are implemented and operating effectively.
This course is intended for:
- IT business-level users and professionals interested in cloud security practices
- IT auditors, analysts, and regulators
- Security professionals with little or no working knowledge of AWS
This course will be delivered through a mix of:
- Instructor-Led Training (ILT)
- Group Discussions/Workshop
- Duration : 1 day
- Assessments : Self