This program teaches IT Professionals how to manage their Azure subscriptions, create and scale virtual machines, implement storage solutions, configure virtual networking, back up and share data, connect Azure and on-premises sites, manage network traffic, implement Azure Active Directory, secure identities, and monitor your solution.
Learners should have below technical knowledge:
- Understanding of on-premises virtualization technologies, including: VMs, virtual networking, and virtual hard disks.
- Understanding of network configuration, including TCP/IP, Domain Name System (DNS), virtual private networks (VPNs), firewalls, and encryption technologies.
- Understanding of Active Directory concepts, including domains, forests, domain controllers, replication, Kerberos protocol, and Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP).
- Understanding of resilience and disaster recovery, including backup and restore operations.
Module 1: Azure Administration
Module 2: Azure Virtual Machines
Module 3: Azure Storage
Module 4: Virtual Networking
Module 5: Intersite Connectivity
Module 6: Monitoring
Module 7: Data Protection
Module 8: Network Traffic Management
Module 9: Azure Active Directory
Module 10: Securing Identities
Module 11: Governance and Compliance
Module 12: Data Services
- Azure DevOps Solutions
- Azure Architect Technologies
- Duration : 4 day
- Assessments : Self